Your support means a lot to us.
Underwriters are vital to our public service mission of bringing quality music and arts programming to an ever-expanding community of listeners.
Corporate underwriting on WTMD has the impact of traditional radio marketing with the benefit of supporting a well-respected Baltimore non-profit media organization. It’s an effective way to build business, brand your company, announce events, and bring your company to the attention to thousands of listeners and website visitors. All while helping pay to make the music happen.
Underwriters on WTMD gain several advantages:
- Direct access to a concentrated, affluent audience with a powerful, personal commitment to WTMD
- Name recognition among professionals and business leaders likely to be interested in your products and services
- Credibility by associating with intelligent, in-depth journalism and cultural programs from National Public Radio (NPR) and the WTMD staff
- Appreciation from your colleagues, customers and peers, who will recognize your commitment to the community
The WTMD corporate underwriting team can help you design a schedule of underwriting announcements that meets your financial, marketing and philanthropic goals. Your company’s underwriting plan can range from exclusive sponsorship of a particular program to a schedule that spans all segments of the day. You may also become a partner in one of our special events as well as in our corporate challenge programs that help encourage individual memberships from our listeners.
Call Andy Grimshaw, Director of Sales, at 410 704-3322 or email email@example.com to learn more about WTMD sponsorships.
WTMD reaches more than 70,000 listeners every week
WTMD Audience Facts
- 33% age 20-34 make $100,000+ annual income – Index 492
- 24% plan to take college level courses in the next 12-mos. – Index 240
- 38% have single and/or advanced degrees – Index 148
- 72% have attended rock/pop music concert in the past 12-mos. – Index 465
- 13% have attended country music concert in the past 12-mos. – Index 240
- 57% have visited bars or night clubs in the past 4-weeks – Index 192
- 26% have drunk beer 6+ past 2-weeks – Index 546
- 39% are financial optimists – better off in 6-mos. from now – Index 117
- 31% of our listeners are affluent full nesters – index 173
Media Audit, Fall 2013 – Market average: Index 100