Encore Club Members help Ensure WTMD’s financial future and reduce the need for on-air fundraising.
By making a sustaining, monthly contribution, charged to a credit card or debited to bank account, without expiration, WTMD is is able to put more of your dollars toward the music you love. Encore Club members help us reduce printing costs, and allow us to better project our monthly fund raising income, and that allows us to more securely manage the station’s finances.
You’ll never receive another renewal notice and that will save the station thousands of dollars in postage and paper. Plus, every July, we’re offer you an optional thank you gift so you can mark another year of supporting WTMD and the Baltimore music community.
Click Here to sign up online, download our form, or call WTMD’s Membership Department at 410-704-8938. Please note that bank account debits cannot be set up on line. To begin an Encore Club membership using your bank account, download and mail this form in.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Will I have to renew my gift every year?
- No. Your gift will renew automatically each year in July (your anniversary month) and continue your monthly donation without interruption. You can contact us when you know your card is about to expire, so we can update it and keep your payments continuing, uninterrupted – just call 410-704-8938 or email email@example.com.
What about thank you gifts?
- When you join the Encore Club, you are entitled to a gift: our current New Music Sampler. Each July you may choose to receive the offered thank you gift. If you would like your entire contribution to support WTMD’s programming, simply select “No Gift Please.”
Can I make extra donations?
- Absolutely! WTMD always welcomes as much support as you are able to contribute, and we greatly value any additional gift you are inspired to make. Additional gifts to support specific projects list our Live CD series, First Thursdays and other special coverage are most welcome.
What if I would like to change the amount of my monthly contribution?
- You are in complete control of your giving, and you are welcome to increase, decrease or stop your monthly donations at any time. Contact us at 410-704-8938 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make any changes to your plan.
How can I update my credit card or account number or stop payment all together?
- No problem! But please call the Membership Department and speak to someone directly. Do not leave credit card numbers on voicemail or through email. If you notice any discrepancies on your statement, call us immediately. We’ll work with you to correct the problem.
How long will it take for my contributions to begin?
- Sustainer installments are processed on the first business day of each month so your first contribution will start at the beginning of the month after we receive your sustainer information
What do I use for tax purposes?
- The Towson University Foundation will send you a letter every January stating your total giving from the previous year that will serve as your tax receipt.