Producing Partners are a special group of WTMD supporters who believe in making a real investment in our music community and our nonprofit, public service of Total Music Discovery.
Producing Partners donate to WTMD because they believe in supporting music with authenticity, substance and integrity. Music that is full of passion and power, music that moves people because it gets to the very heart of things: human connection.
Producing Partners are dedicated to building an engaged group of music lovers, supporting emerging artists, and investing in high quality programming that makes the endless rewards of the music experience accessible to all – on-air, online and in the community.
Your support funds the music, events, digital outreach and in-person connections that make WTMD so special.
Become a Producing Partner today by making a sustaining monthly gift of $100 or more, or $1200 one time. There are three benefit levels to fit your budget. If you have any questions, please email our Director of Membership, Kristin Laporte, or give her a call at 410-307-1673.
**As a special between now and November 18, any new Producing Partner will be a named sponsor of Beatles Day on November 19, 2020. We’ll be in contact shortly to set up (you may also remain anonymous).
Producer, $100/month or $1200 one time
- (2) VIP passes to First Thursday Festival
- (2) Live Lunch reservations for any Live Lunch show
Executive Producer, $200/month or $2400 one time
- (4) VIP passes to First Thursday Festival
- (4) Live Lunch reservations forany Live Lunch show
- (4) Tickets to all WTMD ticketed events
All Access Member, $500/month or $6000 one time
- (6) VIP passes to First Thursday Festival
- (6) Live Lunch reservations forany Live Lunch show
- (6) Tickets to all WTMD ticketed events
- One time annual use the WTMD performance space once annually – have a party, meeting, reunion, whatever you’d like!
- One time annual lunch with WTMD staff member of your choosing
+WTMD is not holding any events right now because of COVID-19. We promise to alert you right away when these experiences become available and please know that your support is allowing us to come up with new and exciting virtual events and programming. At this time we do expect to hold our 2021 First Thursday Season!
To make a more substantial gift, please email Kristin Laporte.