The debut episode of “Distorting Time” with Dan Deacon aired from midnight Friday Feb. 19 to 2 a.m. Saturday Feb. 20, and featured six long-form pieces from a variety of musicians.
Here is the setlist:
1. Dream by Manuel Göttsching , (1977)
2. Cascata di Malbacco by John Carroll Kirby (2019)
3. Rain Dance by Herbie Hancock (1973)
4. The Expanding Universe by Laurie Spiegel (1980)
5. Yogini Breath by Ariel Kalma (2014 reissue)
6. Cradle by Lyra Pramuk (2020)
Dan’s sonic exploration continues at the same time next week.